Kids Yoga & Mindfulness
in Downtown Hartland!
**Note 6/30/22: All Saturday Group Classes are temporarily suspended for the summer. Classes will resume Saturday, September 3, 2022. Have a great summer vacation, everyone! See you in the fall. Private classes and events are still ongoing per request.
Center for Well-Being, Lake Country
301 Cottonwood Ave, Hartland, WI 53029
Saturday mornings 9:45am - 10:30am (45 min class)
Drop off class
Saturday mornings 10:45am - 11:30am (45 min class)
Drop off class
**PLEASE READ BELOW**
Due to the continued concerns regarding COVID-19 please keep in mind the following information to allow a safe and healthy class!
What YOU can do:
- Parents are asked to remain outdoors during drop off and pick up, only the child may enter and exit the building.
- Masks will be OPTIONAL until further notice. Please bring your own.
- Students must bring their own yoga mat and any props (i.e. breathing buddy/small stuffed animal), and personal water bottles.
- Practice Caution: Do not bring your child to class if they are feeling under the weather, including, but not limited to flu, fever, or any COVID-like symptoms.
What Conscious Kids will do:
- Be patient with you and your child
- Provide hand sanitizer for before and after class
- Abide by social distancing guidelines (teacher-child & child-child)
- Reiterate that hugging, handshakes, or hands-on assists will NOT be given or received by teacher or student.
- Sanitize all surfaces after completion of each class.